"Your heavenly Father knows." - Matthew 6:32
~This morning in Church we sang some incredible praise and worship songs Kenya style :)
~The message was on how we are called and required to pray. Even thought He already knows before you ask.. He desires that relationship with His children. Such a neat thought that I always seem to forget and love to be reminded.
~We have been having a blast here. Ben and Jenny are leaving for the Dr. Conference tonight leaving me with the kidos (hehe)I think the boys have already planned for us to: eat, eat, eat, and play blob (Kind of like sardines), eat more candy, and maybe campout in the living room, and of course bounce on the trampoline every minuet that we arnt eating. We will see how much of this actually happens:P
~I start teaching violin lessons this week! It started off i was teaching just one person.. and now has grown to 5.
ps. On a side note.. everyone has white mosquito nets over there beds.. Its precious. Like a little fairy bed..I love it. I also found a little kenyan girl thats favorite color is white. We were instantly kindred spirits :)
No comments:
Post a Comment